Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bar Refaeli Even Makes Mud Look Good

Bar gets muddy Bar Refaeli posts pictures to her Twitter of her current trip to the Dead Sea, including shots of her taking part in the famous mud bath of the region. (Bauer Griffin) Bar Refaeli (Bauer Griffin) It's impossible for Bar Refaeli to look bad -- even when she's covered from head to toe in mud! She took a goopy bath in Israel's Dead Sea last week and she managed to look incredibly hot while doing so. Of course.

The model captioned the Twitter pics with: "*muddy* but feels good!! DEAD SEA - if you haven't been... well, sucks for you!"

Leonardo DiCaprio's ex likely spends most of her time in bikinis, between all the exotic vacations and photo shoots, and these new pics prove that she's certainly perfected the look.
Aspiring models must learn how to walk perfectly down a catwalk and which way to pose for the camera in order for them to look their most stunning.
But practising these moves for the camera take time and patience something that Bar Refaeli knows only too well.
The model admit that she is somewhat tenacious when it comes to getting it right for the cameras and admits to studying every photo taken of her.
All the right moves! Bar Refaeli shows that practice makes perfect as she poses for a sexy GQ shoot
Speaking to GQ magazine in an interview to accompany a very sexy photo shoot, she said: 'I’ve learned how to do this. I study all of my pictures.
'Which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone.'
Israeli-born Bar, 26, posed in little more than a black leotard as she showed off her enviable figure and naturally-beautiful face.
Bend and stretch! Bar shows off her flexibility - and long hair
But she admitted that she wasn't born this way and it took several trips to the orthodontist to correct her teeth.
She said: 'I had braces put in at 13. This took a lot of hard work.'
Hard work that paid off so she could fulfill her childhood dream, having done her first modelling job at the very tender age of eight months.
The full interview and shoot is in the September issue of GQ out tomorrow
She said: 'One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be.
'I’d skip school to do it; I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera. I didn’t want it to stop.'
Bar has been back in her motherland spending time with her family and friends and she said it was 'wonderful' to home.
She added: 'It’s so wonderful to be here back in my home town. I woke up in my own bed and tonight I’ll sleep on my own pillow.
'I love this city. I’m glad I can shine a different light [on Israel]. When some people think about Israel, they think that we’re hiding in shelters all day long, afraid that we are going to have rockets falling on us.'

Photo: INFdaily.com
Stunning Israeli model Bar Refaeli, who recently split with actor Leonardo DiCaprio, has spoken about her diet and fitness regime. The blonde model says she doesn’t feel the need to be super-skinny, and prefers to maintain good health instead. She regularly works out and makes sure she keeps fit, but doesn’t feel the pressure to lose weight:
“I don’t feel the need to be super skinny, but being in shape is important. But even if I wasn’t in this industry I would still want to look after myself and be healthy and keep my body in good condition.”
She does kick up her regime if she has an important shoot or show coming up by doing a little extra work:
“I always want to look my best on a shoot, or for a fashion show, so I do an extra couple of sit-ups the night before and I drink hot water with lemon to get my metabolism kick-started in the morning and to cleanse my system, but I don’t do anything crazy. There’s nothing worse than forcing yourself to spend hours in the gym when you don’t enjoy it, so I do all sorts of things to work out because I get bored easily.”

Bar Refaeli incredible curves in Agua Bendita swimwear

For most people, a day of work involves sitting in an office from 9 until 5.
But for Bar Refaeli, another day at the office sees her strip to show off her incredible curves in yet another swimwear campaign.
This time around, the 26-year-old star is displaying her figure in a series of sexy two-pieces to promote Agua Bendita's 2011 swimwear range.

Just another day at the office, Bar Refaeli looks stunning in the 2011 campaign for Agua Bendita swimwear











Toned! The 26-year-old model shows off her incredible curves in a series of cute patterned two-pieces
From the notoriously difficult-to-wear monokinis, to a selection of pretty patterned triangle bikinis, Bar looks entirely stunning in the new campaign.
But the Israeli-born model said recently she has learned over time how to perfect her pictures so that they require very little digital altering or airbrushing.
She said: 'I've learned how to do this. I study all of my pictures - which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone.
Pretty in pink! Bar said in a recent interview she works hard to make sure she knows every angle of her body to ensure she gets perfect pictures










Angelic! In another shot, Bar dons a pretty frilled white bikini, and teams it with a cute fedora hat
'One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be. I'd skip school to do it. I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera, I didn't want it to stop.'
And Bar certainly manages to wow the cameras in the new pictures for Agua Bendita.
While the brunette beauty shines in the photographs, which show off her toned curves in all their glory, Bar said recently she doesn't 'go crazy' to maintain her figure.







Headgear! There's no inch of fat anywhere on Bar's trim figure, but she said she doesn't 'go crazy' to maintain her physique

Tanned! Bar's backcombed hair looks great against the backdrop of her incredible bikini body
She said: 'I don’t feel the need to be super skinny, but being in shape is important. But even if I wasn’t in this industry I would still want to look after myself and be healthy and keep my body in good condition.
'I always want to look my best on a shoot, or for a fashion show, so I do an extra couple of sit-ups the night before and I drink hot water with lemon to get my metabolism kick-started in the morning and to cleanse my system, but I don’t do anything crazy.”
'There’s nothing worse than forcing yourself to spend hours in the gym when you don’t enjoy it, so I do all sorts of things to work out because I get bored easily.'



Gym queen! Bar shared a series of pictures on her Twitter page this morning showing her workout plan
Struggling! The model joked with her Twitter followers that she struggles to get through the morning regime
Bar also treated fans to a sneak peek at her exercise regime this morning when she shared pictures of herself working out on her Twitter page.
Tweeting a photo which showed her using a skipping rope, Bar added: 'Gooood morning! This is how I start my day... The smile doesn't last for long....'
She then uploaded a shot of herself using some kind of complicated leg stretching device with the caption, 'Getting tired......', before adding a shot of her laying on the ground captioned 'Dead!'.
Bar finished off her workout pictures by sharing a photograph of her sticking her tongue out, telling her Twitter followers: 'Aaaaaand.......... Workout complete! Yayyyy.'

Jump higher! Bar looked trim in her white vest top and black leggings as she worked out with a skipping rope
I'm all done! Bar sticks her tongue out for the camera as she tells fans her workout is finished

Bar Refaeli Agua Bendita Hotness (And How She Works That Body)

bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-38-468x800
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-04-480x644
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-11-480x774
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-12-480x724
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-14-480x737
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-18-480x648
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-26-480x644
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-31-480x747
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-36-465x800
bar-refaeli-agua-bendita-45-480x648Ever since she dropped the beard and picked up a boyfriend, it’s hard to deny that Bar Refaeli has looked a whole lot happier. Sort of a mixed bag of emotions for those of us who want to see her jolly from pleasures of the flesh, but kind of sort of wish we had dibs on the honors. What isn’t in doubt is how hot Bar looks in this years catalog book for Agua Bendita swimwear. Yes, kitschy, yes, for ‘da ladies’, but for the Bar Refaeli Body Appreciation Society, this is a bit like Christmas morning.
Bar Refaeli Shows Off Her Sexy Workout RoutineOh, and in case you’re wondering how Bar gets in shape for her bikini photo shoots, she passed along a few fun photos of herself getting into shape (outside of the newfound boot knocking that is). Oh, to be the lucky towel in her gym bag she uses to towel off.
Bar Refaeli for Agua Bendita swimsuits
Bar Refaeli has recorded a new campaign for the Agua Bendita swimsuits and once again showed her beautiful body.
No wonder it always turns out so good in photographs, because beautiful model has recently stated that examines all of your pictures to understand in what poses look best. “I learned on it. I am learning from all my photos,” said Bar, which always tends to look at the pictures perfectly.
Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity Celebrity Photos | ScoopCelebrity

Bar Refaeli Bikini
Looking as stunning as ever Bar Refaeli showed off her posing skills and killer bod in a super-sexy photoshoot for the 2012 collection of Agua Bendita Swimwear.
The Israeli-born beauty looked absolutely incredible  as she was posed in a variety of sexy swimsuits, showcasing the range of colorful, ethnic-centered pieces for the brand’s forthcoming catalog.
Meanwhile, Bar has revealed her secret behind perfect portraits – explaining that it’s really all in the pose.
“I’ve learned how to do this. I study all of my pictures. Which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone,” she told press.
Refaeli also noted that modeling is something she’s wanted to do her entire life and has been her passion since as long as she can remember, as she told,
“One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be. I’d skip school to do it. I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera, I didn’t want it to stop.”
Here are the hot swimsuit pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment